Epyon Ascension

Wanting to apply the Gold/White/Green color scheme that I applied on my Wing Zero Shinryu onto an MG, I picked Epyon since it is the arch-nemesis of Wing.

Started off quite slowly as I knew that I had a vacation coming up and wouldn't be able to finish it in consecutive weeks, but looks like the slow job came out nicely. :):
Annoying part is that when i was taking a picture of it in the "dragon mode".. a piece fell off and over the balcony, never to be found again :'( ... looks like i'll need to get some plaplates and start making my own parts :'(

Model: MG 1/100 OZ-13MS Gundam Epyon EW Ver.

Colors used:
Nippon Paint - Pylox 43 Silver Grey
Nippon Paint - Pylox 707 Silver Light Green
Rust-Oleum Specialty Metallic Gold
Gundam Marker GM18















CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment